What Latvia Wishes From This War?Dr. Alfreds Bīlmanis, 1944
- INTRODUCTION TO THE WORK
- LATVIA WISHES: . . . (illustration)
- Next BALTIC STATES GEOGRAPHICAL RELATION TO OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (illustration)
- Neither buffer nor possession
- Prologue to war of independence
- Treaties and principles of independence
- A cui bono?!
- Actual and current circumstances
- Soviet intents vs. Baltic rights and future role
- Future security of Europe
- OTHER PUBLICATIONS
"What Latvia Wants From This War?" was published by the Latvian Legation, Washington, D.C. in 1944.
We believe this publication to be a work of the Latvian government and accordingly in the public domain.